Bigger Better Badder Bigger Better Badder

I'm sorry, but what is this? An inside joke? It has 954 views, but no comments. I am curious.

ScreamsfromtheCasket responds:

You must be new here. On clockday, all submissions pass clock-related. The original strawberry clock submitted a "B" as flash a long time ago. This was a redo; hence the newer, bigger, badder edition of B. This was submitted in 2007 bruh.

author comment: "The original B with and edge
happy clock day
: lets see if this get through :3"

shoot those bad guys v2.0 shoot those bad guys v2.0

Wow!! Good game!!! I killed 63 bad guys!!! Graphics, music and target movement are spot on!!! Awesome 5 Stars!

Duck Hunt v 2.423 Duck Hunt v 2.423

Um, uh... Nice start. The hit and miss is a bit off. Though I did shoot 10 ducks with a little effort, it cleared the game and a screen with "You shot 10 ducks and scored 1000 points. Try the other game. "

What other game?

The music chosen was not 'hunter' or countryish for duck hunting. Not exactly annoying, but a tiny bit bothersome.

As knowing what the programming is behind it, nice work. I'm giving you a rating of 2 for you to improve it.

Fishenoid Fishenoid

Fun game, but I do wish that the cursor would indicate when it is on the playing field with an icon and off the playing the field by being the cursor.

Other than that I enjoy this game a lot.

ognarev responds:

hi, warrengonline
Thank you for your feedback. I am glad that you have some fun with it. This game was done so long ago :) I think there good idea but Controls isn't perfect and Levels design is terrible. Maybe I will recreate it on Haxeflixel with some good level designer.
Thanks, Evgeniy